Islington Menorah Lighting
Time & location
About the event
Unfortunately both events are now fully booked. Due to the COVID-19 government guidelines, numbers are strictly limited and RSVP is required. You can register to join the waiting list, we will notify you if places become available.
Chanukah, the Jewish festival of lights, is always celebrated with a bang in Islington at our annual Islington Menorah Lighting. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic this year's celebrations will need to be a little different.
Celebrate Chanukah with the community at a smaller menorah lighting event, taking place at a central Islington location (you will receive the address on booking). There will be singing of traditional songs, live music and (pre-packaged) latkes & doughnuts.
Find out more about our Chanukah plans: https://www.jewishislington.co.uk/chanukah
- Please read our document 'COVID-19 - Safe Attendance'.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the numbers are strictly limited and booking is essential. Please let us know if you cannot make it, so we can offer the spot to someone else.
- Face coverings must be worn. Face coverings will not be provided and are a condition of entry
Those who must not attend
- Those who have any symptoms of COVID-19 or who are sharing a house with people with symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last fourteen days
- Those who have been asked to self-isolate by the government’s Track and Trace Programme
- Those in quarantine having travelled recently to a country without an air bridge